Email me

Translate

Follow on Twitter

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest The Heart Smart Gourmet on Pinterest!

Follow me on my new Facebook Page!

First Love Missions
My Ministry Web Page

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

God bless.



Saturday, April 23, 2011

Welcome to The Heart Smart Gourmet!

This blog is dedicated to good, healthy...heart smart eating! I hope to bring you good food and nutritional information through recipes and articles that emphasize a heart healthy diet...a diet that you can live with! The focus here at The Heart Smart Gourmet is to show you that food that is good for you doesn't have to taste bad. I hope you enjoy the blog and will share it with everyone you know. The information and recipes contained herein could literally save someone's life...I know it has mine. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!

Blog Archive

RSS Feed

{http://heartsmartgourmet.blogspot.com/}