Email me

Translate

Follow on Twitter

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest The Heart Smart Gourmet on Pinterest!

Follow me on my new Facebook Page!

First Love Missions
My Ministry Web Page

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

God bless.



Friday, June 10, 2011

Leg Lunges



This exercise is a very effective way to firm, shape, tone, build and increase muscular endurance for the legs. For those, like me, that walk for your main form of exercise, this is a great way to strengthen your leg muscles. To perform this exercise correctly:

·        Stand with your feet together in a normal, balanced position.
·        Keep your hands at you sides or on your hips.
·        Lunge forward with your left leg, about 2 feet out in front of you, and squat as far down as you can. The optimal is to reach a 90 degree angle with both legs but just stretch as far as you can.
·        Return the left leg back to the original position.
·        Now lunge with your right leg.
·        Complete 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!

Blog Archive

RSS Feed

{http://heartsmartgourmet.blogspot.com/}