Email me

Translate

Follow on Twitter

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest The Heart Smart Gourmet on Pinterest!

Follow me on my new Facebook Page!

First Love Missions
My Ministry Web Page

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

God bless.



Monday, June 13, 2011

Pineapple-Raspberry Parfaits

You won't mind serving dessert on a busy weeknight after assembling these quick parfaits.

Total Time: 5 minutes

Ingredients (4 servings)

  • 2 8-ounce containers (2 cups) nonfat peach yogurt
  • 1/2 pint fresh raspberries, (about 1 1/4 cups)
  • 1 1/2 cups fresh, frozen or canned pineapple chunks

    Preparation

    Divide and layer yogurt, raspberries and pineapple into 4 glasses.

    Nutrition

    Per serving: 109 calories; 0 g fat ( 0 g sat , 0 g mono ); 2 mg cholesterol; 23 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 3 g fiber; 58 mg sodium; 113 mg potassium. Pin It

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please feel free to comment!

    Blog Archive

    RSS Feed

    {http://heartsmartgourmet.blogspot.com/}