Email me

Translate

Follow on Twitter

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest The Heart Smart Gourmet on Pinterest!

Follow me on my new Facebook Page!

First Love Missions
My Ministry Web Page

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

God bless.



Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Eating Healthy on a Budget

Here are some tips from the USDA regarding how to eat healthy on limited funds...and in these times we all need as much help saving money as possible. For those that have been reading this blog for any amount of time, these tips will also sound very familiar, based on the health aspects...eat fresh, less meat and more veggies and no processed foods. There are also good tips on how to cut costs even more by planning meals ahead of time. Remember he who fails to plan, plans to fail!

Stay healthy people!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!

Blog Archive

RSS Feed

{http://heartsmartgourmet.blogspot.com/}